Tuesday, June 17, 2014

How to cope?

   Friends, these days are CrAzY!!! We are in the midst of the most crazy 2 weeks planned for so far this summer. And we've had some extra unexpected things added in on top of that.
   One of those things is that JRy came down with a rash. It is hand, foot, and mouth disease. Awesome. Naturally, I was thrilled to find out that we are now quarantined away from everyone for three days until he isn't contagious. Not. I'm seriously hoping it doesn't spread to others since I have a conference to go to next week. Anyway, we have been running nonstop for days. For sure since Friday, maybe longer. I don't evene remember last week. Today, I felt like I reached my limit and needed to come up with something to distract the kids and me. So, what do I come up with as a way to cope? A sprinkler! I dragged all three of the younger kiddos to the store, bought a sprinkler, and everyone chose a treat. Now we are home for rest time and then playing outside in the sprinkler! Wahoo!!! Maybe I'll join them even.With chocolate!  :)
   On another note, my oldest is away at camp for the whole week. I haven't talked to him since Sunday morning. I sure am missing this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment