Friday, June 27, 2014

Finish This: A first of sorts



So, I've never exactly done this particular link up before. I attempted the other night, wrote the entire post (from the bathroom floor of a hotel cause my baby was trying to sleep) and then lost it all trying to add a pic. Darn it all. So, I don't know if this even counts anymore. So, maybe this is a second complete waste of time. But, I really hope not.

Linking up with Nicole, Becky, Jen, & Lisa. I got to this link up from BG.  Here we go:

I have a quarter to use a pay phone, I call …. Daniel, my husband. Because if I'm calling from a pay phone I don't have my cell phone and I would assume calling would mean an emergency or that I need help of some sort and for all those things D is my go to guy! The. best.
I found $25 in my pocket, I buy … today I put it toward buying a new ipad keyboard case. One that isn't cracked. Or a bluetooth speaker for the ipad - but that is something I need for tutoring at our homeschool coop next year. 
I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I turn on … The Duggars on 19 Kids and Counting or Jen Hatmakers show coming to HGTV in August. Only problem is I do not have cable of any sort. But we are dreaming, right???
A meal I can prepare, from start to finish. in 25 minutes or less is … sandwiches or cereal. Low  no prep, baby! 
At the age of 25, I wish I had known … more about classical Christian education. We are loving our coop (Classical Conversations)  and the practicum & training I attended this week was so good! 
If I drove 25 miles (direction) from my house, I’d be in … um, the middle of nowhere, KY most likely otherwise known as either Montgomery County or Bath County. Probably near the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in rural farmland area. And between where I live and where I attended college at Morehead State University. 

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hey AJ, welcome, welcome, welcome! From one Kentucky girl to another, I'm so glad you're here and your post finally published. I think every blogger has, at one time or another, has had a post disappear into bloggy land never to be seen again about a minute before you're ready to hit publish. It happens to us all. Hope you'll join us next week (and the next week) too! Good luck in the giveaway. Invite other bloggy pals, let's grow this thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying hi and for the encouragment! I'll try again I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. SO EXCITED FOR JEN HATMAKER'S SHOW!!!!! We gotta work on the cable thing before then, since both of us are lacking in that department.
    Sorry about the blogger eating your post - lame sauce. But you're here! You conquered! :)

    ReplyDelete